RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Tell us more, Ed New Frog Sac Sleeping Bag

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2004
      Rick, I omitted arm holes on this design because I found I never needed
      them. It's very easy to open the front enough to poke your arms out to do
      chores like cooking, so side arm holes would just be extra costs. As you
      know, I design all of my gear based on my actual field use. Will have them
      at Trail Days for those anxious to see them.....Ed