Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Tell us more, Ed New Frog Sac Sleeping Bag

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2004
      Ed Speer wrote:

      >Deb, I've now added our new multifunction sleeping bag info to the
      >web site. The new bag is called the Frog Sac. See at:
      >http://speerhammocks.com/Products/FrogSac.htm
      >
      >Let me know what you think....Ed

      I like the look of this Ed! Any ideas for adding arm holes/tubes?

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2004
        Rick, I omitted arm holes on this design because I found I never needed
        them. It's very easy to open the front enough to poke your arms out to do
        chores like cooking, so side arm holes would just be extra costs. As you
        know, I design all of my gear based on my actual field use. Will have them
        at Trail Days for those anxious to see them.....Ed