Re: Tell us more, Ed New Frog Sac Sleeping Bag

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 6:39 AM
      Deb, I've now added our new multifunction sleeping bag info to the
      web site. The new bag is called the Frog Sac. See at:
      http://speerhammocks.com/Products/FrogSac.htm

      Let me know what you think....Ed
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 7:44 AM
        Ed Speer wrote:

        >Deb, I've now added our new multifunction sleeping bag info to the
        >web site. The new bag is called the Frog Sac. See at:
        >http://speerhammocks.com/Products/FrogSac.htm
        >
        >Let me know what you think....Ed

        I like the look of this Ed! Any ideas for adding arm holes/tubes?

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1 9:06 AM
          Rick, I omitted arm holes on this design because I found I never needed
          them. It's very easy to open the front enough to poke your arms out to do
          chores like cooking, so side arm holes would just be extra costs. As you
          know, I design all of my gear based on my actual field use. Will have them
          at Trail Days for those anxious to see them.....Ed