Re: European stealth camping

  • Per-Arne Asp
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2004
      Regarding my post on 'all mens right':

      There are some areas where this right is not applicable:
      In some fragile national parks and in most wildlife protection areas.

      As for Ricks question on german forests I have not a clue... maybe
      our german friends on this list (if any) can enlight us?

      Now going for an overnight hammock trip! Spring has arrived (or is it
      summer), very warm and sunny (approx 20* C ~ 68* F).

      /p-a