RE: [Hammock Camping] Gone Hammocking!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
      All the best on your hike Franc--sure wish I was out there! Will be looking
      for your trailside letters....Ed
      Moderator, Hammock Camping-L

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/z1TolB/TM
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
        Will you keep a Trail Journal on the net?

        Rick

        Quoting Francois <franczazou@...>:

        > I just want to thank everyone on the list for all the help you gave
        > me, and to Ed for starting that great group! I'll be leaving for the
        > PCT tomorrow ....
      • Francois
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
          > Will you keep a Trail Journal on the net?
          >
          > Rick
          Hummm...I don't think so. I never really looked in to it to be
          honnest. The fact that I don't have a computer sur doesn't help!
          Maybe I'll put a few pictures on my album if I can find somebody at
          home willing to send them to me by e-mail, I'll keep you informed!
          -franc quitting is job in 2h. yƩ!