Gone Hammocking!

  • Francois
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
      I just want to thank everyone on the list for all the help you gave
      me, and to Ed for starting that great group! I'll be leaving for the
      PCT tomorrow and will hammock my way back to Canada (hopefully...).
      I might post a few pictures for the home-and-work stranded out there.
      Thanks again and happy hanging!
      -franc :)
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
        All the best on your hike Franc--sure wish I was out there! Will be looking
        for your trailside letters....Ed
        Moderator, Hammock Camping-L

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/z1TolB/TM
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
          Will you keep a Trail Journal on the net?

          Rick

          Quoting Francois <franczazou@...>:

          > I just want to thank everyone on the list for all the help you gave
          > me, and to Ed for starting that great group! I'll be leaving for the
          > PCT tomorrow ....
        • Francois
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
            > Will you keep a Trail Journal on the net?
            >
            > Rick
            Hummm...I don't think so. I never really looked in to it to be
            honnest. The fact that I don't have a computer sur doesn't help!
            Maybe I'll put a few pictures on my album if I can find somebody at
            home willing to send them to me by e-mail, I'll keep you informed!
            -franc quitting is job in 2h. yƩ!