Re: [Hammock Camping] Trail Days Q..

  • karens62@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 3:43 PM
      <<Never being there before, is it going to be a maze of confusion, mass humanity and guessing, as to where the hammock booths will be? Do vendors stay with their own kind? I picture 'Belle Chere' here in Asheville where one can get lost too easily.>>

      Take Belle Chere and shrink it down to Pack Place. Typically the vendor area is at the park and it shouldn't be too difficult to find the Speer Hammock Booth. Last year we were nearer the gazebo than the caboose and hopefully we'll be in that same area this year.

      Karen