Trail Days Q..

  • ghman777
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004
      My buddy and I are bringing our wives to Trail Days on that Sat.
      He and I are big hammockers and hope to meet some of you. Never
      being there before, is it going to be a maze of confusion, mass
      humanity and guessing, as to where the hammock booths will be? Do
      vendors stay with their own kind? I picture 'Belle Chere' here in
      Asheville where one can get lost too easily. Thanx