RE: [Hammock Camping] Tell us more, Ed

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29 2:08 PM
      Thanks for your interest in our new sleeping bag Deb. Unfortunately I
      haven't had time yet to prepare photos and ads for my web site. I hope to
      get them online tomorrow. We'll also have them at Trail Days in May....Ed

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2004
        Deb, I've now added our new multifunction sleeping bag info to the
        web site. The new bag is called the Frog Sac. See at:
        http://speerhammocks.com/Products/FrogSac.htm

        Let me know what you think....Ed
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2004
          Ed Speer wrote:

          >Deb, I've now added our new multifunction sleeping bag info to the
          >web site. The new bag is called the Frog Sac. See at:
          >http://speerhammocks.com/Products/FrogSac.htm
          >
          >Let me know what you think....Ed

          I like the look of this Ed! Any ideas for adding arm holes/tubes?

          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2004
            Rick, I omitted arm holes on this design because I found I never needed
            them. It's very easy to open the front enough to poke your arms out to do
            chores like cooking, so side arm holes would just be extra costs. As you
            know, I design all of my gear based on my actual field use. Will have them
            at Trail Days for those anxious to see them.....Ed