Tell us more, Ed

  • Debra Weisenstein
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29 6:29 AM
      Has everyone seen the latest Hammock Camping Newsletter, and Ed's new
      multi-function sleeping bag announcement? This sounds fantastic. How
      about some more details, Ed. Is the hood like a regular sleeping bag
      hood, or more like a jacket hood, or some unique designs? Can't wait
      to see some pictures. I've been tempted to get one of your top
      blankets, but would miss the hood too much.

      DebW
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29 2:08 PM
        Thanks for your interest in our new sleeping bag Deb. Unfortunately I
        haven't had time yet to prepare photos and ads for my web site. I hope to
        get them online tomorrow. We'll also have them at Trail Days in May....Ed

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2004
          Deb, I've now added our new multifunction sleeping bag info to the
          web site. The new bag is called the Frog Sac. See at:
          http://speerhammocks.com/Products/FrogSac.htm

          Let me know what you think....Ed
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2004
            Ed Speer wrote:

            >Deb, I've now added our new multifunction sleeping bag info to the
            >web site. The new bag is called the Frog Sac. See at:
            >http://speerhammocks.com/Products/FrogSac.htm
            >
            >Let me know what you think....Ed

            I like the look of this Ed! Any ideas for adding arm holes/tubes?

            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2004
              Rick, I omitted arm holes on this design because I found I never needed
              them. It's very easy to open the front enough to poke your arms out to do
              chores like cooking, so side arm holes would just be extra costs. As you
              know, I design all of my gear based on my actual field use. Will have them
              at Trail Days for those anxious to see them.....Ed