RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Right Jab Saves Life From Bear

  • firefly
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004

      Matthew, your technique might have worked, but just barely. And the wounds, had he failed, would have been unbearable, especially on bare skin. I cannot bare the thought of such a thing.

      Marsanne

      Dang! I thought maybe it was a story about someone scaring a bear off with
      networking software.

      Matthew Takeda
      the JOAT

    • Mirage
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004

        > Matthew, your technique might have worked, but just barely. And
        the wounds,
        > had he failed, would have been unbearable, especially on bare
        skin. I cannot
        > bare the thought of such a thing.
        > Marsanne
        >
        > Dang! I thought maybe it was a story about someone scaring a bear
        off with
        > networking software.
        >
        > Matthew Takeda
        > the JOAT

        Possibly the best "Novell" defense would have been "Mono", but then
        again, this might only make the bear lethargic, take his time while
        he eats you... ;)

        Shane "Mirage"...

        PS: Mono is an OpenSource project now "owned" by Novell since the
        primary developer, Miquel de Icaza, works for them. Of course we
        are WAY OT now...