Re: Right Jab Saves Life From Bear

  • Matthew Takeda
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004
      B D wrote:
      >A novell bear defense technique.

      Dang! I thought maybe it was a story about someone scaring a bear off with
      networking software.

      Matthew Takeda
      the JOAT
    • firefly

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004

          > Matthew, your technique might have worked, but just barely. And
          the wounds,
          > had he failed, would have been unbearable, especially on bare
          skin. I cannot
          > bare the thought of such a thing.
          > Marsanne
          >
          > Dang! I thought maybe it was a story about someone scaring a bear
          off with
          > networking software.
          >
          > Matthew Takeda
          > the JOAT

          Possibly the best "Novell" defense would have been "Mono", but then
          again, this might only make the bear lethargic, take his time while
          he eats you... ;)

          Shane "Mirage"...

          PS: Mono is an OpenSource project now "owned" by Novell since the
          primary developer, Miquel de Icaza, works for them. Of course we
          are WAY OT now...