Re: The result of your great hammock tricks...

  • Francois
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2004
      > It looks good! You may already know this, but you do need to be a
      > little careful with the ridgeline that you hang your poncho over.

      Good point! In order to give it a tault pitch, i leave the ridge
      line really loose to tie the corner guys and tighten it while laying
      in the hammock. The orange nylon rope stretches a bit, so it takes
      the stlack. What surprises me is that there's NO difference if I'm
      laying in the hammock or not, it's just as tight! I tried with my
      ray-way tarp and it works great too, more pictures to come....
      -franc