Right Jab Saves Life From Bear

  • B D
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
    • Matthew Takeda
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004
        B D wrote:
        >A novell bear defense technique.

        Dang! I thought maybe it was a story about someone scaring a bear off with
        networking software.

        Matthew Takeda
        the JOAT
      • firefly

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004

            > Matthew, your technique might have worked, but just barely. And
            the wounds,
            > had he failed, would have been unbearable, especially on bare
            skin. I cannot
            > bare the thought of such a thing.
            > Marsanne
            >
            > Dang! I thought maybe it was a story about someone scaring a bear
            off with
            > networking software.
            >
            > Matthew Takeda
            > the JOAT

            Possibly the best "Novell" defense would have been "Mono", but then
            again, this might only make the bear lethargic, take his time while
            he eats you... ;)

            Shane "Mirage"...

            PS: Mono is an OpenSource project now "owned" by Novell since the
            primary developer, Miquel de Icaza, works for them. Of course we
            are WAY OT now...