Insulation for an underquilt

  • bronco372003
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 9:08 PM
      I am ready to make my underquilt, as summer is quickly approaching,
      and I need to know what you all think might be the best to use for
      the insulation, Thinsulate Lite Loft (a la Ed speers' system) or
      Primaloft UQ Sport? Both seem to be in the same catagory. Both are
      about the same thickness and price for the 200 gram. So which is
      better? I also plan on adding a reflective blanket added to the
      layers to help with lowering the temp rating. Any input would be
      helpful. Thanks......

      Howard
    • firefly