AT Section Hike from Pen Mar to Harper's Ferry and Hammocking

  • B D
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2004
      We are planning a section hike next month starting at Pen Mar going to Harper's Ferry. I was reviewing the guidebook and noted that camping is prohibited at Pen Mar and town common. After the shuttle, we will set up hammock/camp near PA 16. Anybody have any recent experience at these areas especially hammocking. Then plan to shelter at Cowall Shelter heading on to Harper's Ferry. May have to stealth camp if allowed. Thanks for any suggestions/advice.

      Do you Yahoo!?