Does anyone know what the paper clip means?

  • tcoug7 <tcoug7@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
      I see several posts are followed with a paperclip symbol. Went to
      yahoo help but can't find. Anyone know??
    • Ed Speer <info@speerhammocks.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
        Do the paper clips show up when a follow-up message is 'attached' to
        an existing post? I'm posting this reply to your message directly
        from the Hammock Camping-L site at Yahoo Groups

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7 <tcoug7@a...>"
        <tcoug7@a...> wrote:
        > I see several posts are followed with a paperclip symbol. Went to
        > yahoo help but can't find. Anyone know??
      • J Cornelius
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003

          The paper clip means there is an attachment – whether it’s a pic or just forwards – depends on how your email reacts to forwards.

          Jodi