Been on the AT, sorry so late in reply, UQ weight:

  • simva4040
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      The SmeePan UQ I recieved weighed exactly 20oz...
      the stuff sack weighed one ounce. The stuff sack is original in
      design and brilliantly functional, worth buying alone without any
      chagrin.
      Have played more with the UQ, still excited about it and plan to take
      it on a 56 mile section hike at the end of the month....report will
      follow of course, but I'm thinking that PeterPan and Smee-the
      progenitors of the UQ I bought have already reported well on this
      item at whiteblaze.