No more floppy fly!

  • Francois
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      Thanks to everyone for your input, it was a life saver! I bought 3/8
      hollow braided poly rope and it works great, with a few turns of duct
      tape at friction points. I can now set all my ropes and poncho
      before tying the hammock, keeping it dry on rainy days. I'll post
      some pictures soon. Thanks again, I'm now geared-up and ready for
      the PCT!
      -franc
      11 days to go