Re: [Hammock Camping] BuffaloRiverTripReport

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2004
      Enclosures like this are pretty common among show people. I've seen
      lots of different types in the last few years but don't know any
      brand names or weights. I bet some internet searches would come up
      with more than you'd think. Other than tents, try looking under soft
      sided carriers.

      Jamie in AZ

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Mary Webster