Women's impromptu mini hammock weekend...

  • Susan Turner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2004
      a few women from the Women's Hiking List got together this past
      weekend and HUNG out in the Ocala Nat'l Forest.

      We had 2 Speers ( 1 peapod - 1 regular)
      2 Hennessy's (1 Ultralite - 1 Asym)
      1 net hammock with an old tent fly
      1 older model Jungle hammock

      We played with the fly's, putting up the hammocks using trekking
      poles, and various ways to attach the hammocks to the tree.

      It was a quiet low key, relaxing time.

      Sue/Hammock Hanger