Underquilt from PeterPan/Smee recieved.

  • simva4040
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2004
      For a mini-review of this underquilt go to whiteblaze.net and look
      under hammock camping. Also several pics of this quilt are in the
      photo section under MedicineMan.
      The reciept of this UQ post the WhiteKnight experience was uplifting.
      PeterPan is a NASA reseacher and avid AT hiker. The UQ in a nutshell
      is quite professional in its stitching and component selection. The
      mini-test I gave it last night and also recorded at whiteblaze is a
      bit late in the season, though 38 degrees is nice enough. One beauty
      of their selection of dimensions is that it is rectangular in free
      form and approximates the HH shape via shock cords and does so very
      well indeed from a air penetrations standpoint.
      The WhiteKnight experience was the first time I have been ripped off
      via the internet, it is good to know that PeterPan and Smee are out
      there restoring my faith in garage industries.
      MedicineMan

      p.s. any questions or need pics dont hesitate to ask, also others
      including the venerable Sgt. Rock have recieved same, look to them
      for more complete/further reviews.
    • ghman777
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19, 2004
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "simva4040" <simva4040@y...>
        wrote:
        > For a mini-review of this underquilt go to whiteblaze.net and look
        > under hammock camping. Also several pics of this quilt are in the
        > photo section under MedicineMan.
        > The reciept of this UQ post the WhiteKnight experience was
        uplifting.
        > PeterPan is a NASA reseacher and avid AT hiker. The UQ in a
        nutshell
        > is quite professional in its stitching and component selection. The
        > mini-test I gave it last night and also recorded at whiteblaze is a
        > bit late in the season, though 38 degrees is nice enough. One
        beauty
        > of their selection of dimensions is that it is rectangular in free
        > form and approximates the HH shape via shock cords and does so very
        > well indeed from a air penetrations standpoint.
        > The WhiteKnight experience was the first time I have been ripped
        off
        > via the internet, it is good to know that PeterPan and Smee are out
        > there restoring my faith in garage industries.

        Can you give me the weight of the Quilt please??
        > MedicineMan
        >
        > p.s. any questions or need pics dont hesitate to ask, also others
        > including the venerable Sgt. Rock have recieved same, look to them
        > for more complete/further reviews.
      • Amy
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2004
          I just ordered one today. He said he even had one in stock, so
          hopefully it shouldn't
          take too long to get here.

          -amy
        • jbchiker
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 21, 2004
            Does PeterPan/Smee have a website where you can order one? If so
            couls you post the address?
            TIA
            Nancy

            wrote:
            > For a mini-review of this underquilt go to whiteblaze.net and look
            > under hammock camping. Also several pics of this quilt are in the
            > photo section under MedicineMan.
            > The reciept of this UQ post the WhiteKnight experience was
            uplifting.
            > PeterPan is a NASA reseacher and avid AT hiker. The UQ in a
            nutshell
            > is quite professional in its stitching and component selection.
            The
            > mini-test I gave it last night and also recorded at whiteblaze is
            > bit late in the season, though 38 degrees is nice enough. One
            beauty
            > of their selection of dimensions is that it is rectangular in free
            > form and approximates the HH shape via shock cords and does so
            very
            > well indeed from a air penetrations standpoint.
            > The WhiteKnight experience was the first time I have been ripped
            off
            > via the internet, it is good to know that PeterPan and Smee are
            out
            > there restoring my faith in garage industries.
            > MedicineMan
            >
            > p.s. any questions or need pics dont hesitate to ask, also others
            > including the venerable Sgt. Rock have recieved same, look to them
            > for more complete/further reviews.
          • Patrick Harper
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2004
              I was looking for the pictures that you had posted and was unable to find them.. Do you have the pictures anymore?

              Thank you so much for your time.

              -Patrick