RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Hammock Hangers Campout photos

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2004
      Thanks for the correction Doug--will make the change right away. There was
      some unique prototype testing going on wasn't there? Actually I greatly
      enjoyed seeing others experimenting with new gear and set ups. Seuss's
      one-tree stand did hold--makes me anxious to try it myself....Ed

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/z1TolB/TM