RE: [Hammock Camping] sleeping in the PeaPod...

  • David Chinell
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8, 2004
      Sue:

      One thing I do is loop the cinch cords around my tree rope
      and tie them off with a tautline hitch. In effect, the
      peapod is slung the same way as my hammock, but with a
      little less tension.

      I found that no matter how much I tightened the cinch cords
      around the hammock end, the peapod always slipped inwards,
      and drooped as you described. (Mind you, I don't have a big
      hammock knot like there is on a Speer hammock, as I'm using
      a tropical hammock.)

      Bear