Re: Crazy Crib

  • stephanie <sswaim63@sbcglobal.net>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2003
      Thanks a lot..I think I'm going to get one since I saw one online for
      20 bucks. I have an LEX. You gotta stay right in the middle of the
      hammock if you want to stay on a pad that is in the pocket. The
      pocket opens at the short end. I think you said your pocket is open
      on the long side. Thanks again,

      stephanie

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "debweisenstein
      <dweisens@a...>" <dweisens@a...> wrote:
      > It's the basic. I wasn't sure as well because of the sleeve pocket
      > not being mentioned on the web page, so I sent them an email. And
      > yes, they said it is the basic. The colors do match the colors of
      the
      > basic. Maybe the pad pocket in the LE and LEX is different. Sgt.
      Rock