Re: Hennessy w/Poncho Tarp and Snow Camping

  • nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
      > do you think it could leak around the hood if it was raining really
      > hard? It looks like it pitches great.

      Good question. I think that if the rain were being blown at a
      significant angle from vertical and from the right direction, it might
      leak a bit at the head or foot. We had just a sprinkle and light
      winds, and there wasn't a drop inside this time. I hope to test it in
      more severe conditions, and I'll post again when I do.

      > what do you mean hiking with ground dwellers!!!

      Hah - guess we've all got to let our feet touch the ground every once
      in a while ;)

      Thanks for the comments, Coy...