Re: |~| Suggested Trails in Canada |~|

  • Francois
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2004
      > Um... The Bruce trail is in Ontario, more than a 12 hour drive from
      the closest part of Atlantic
      > Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and
      Newfoundland and Labrador). Add at
      > least another 12 if you are coming from Newfoundland, but I think
      that would include the ferry....

      > Sorta like saying, while you are in New York, go hike the Florida
      Trail.

      Have you tought about the international appalachian trail?? There's
      a section in New-Brunswick, here's the link:
      http://www.internationalat.org/Info/SIAIAT_Pages/route

      Also the 'parc de la gasp├ęsie' in quebec is great! Mont Albert is
      pretty nice, to have the trail map clic on 'list of parcs--Gasp├ęsie',
      then 'activities and servicies--summer activities'. There's a 100 km
      trail that looks interesting.
      http://www.sepaq.com/En/index.cfm#0

      -franc from Quebec