Re: Hammock "Underfly" project with photos

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2004
      Thanks, to bad though. would be easier. I guess when you pull on
      the lower end to get it into position (after getting in) you stress
      the gaps on each side where the 4 tieouts are sewn on and pulled
      together. Without any insulation added it might hold but still
      iffy. Will have to think on it before I decide to sew on any loops.

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "gear_collector"