Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock "Underfly" project with photos

  • Tom Jarrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2004
      Excellent!!!

      I've purchased a second down throw (1st to be made into a bivy sack w/ fleece liner) and your idea finishes a compact under quilt idea.  Thanks for the fly idea.  At least I can duplicate what your have done or fashion something to those measurements.

      Thanks for the quick and easy way of doing a difficult task.  Now it is my turn to try my hand.  The rings on the support lines fill in one of my unknowns.

      Tom