Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: a change of subject

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 6:39 PM

      PS: about that bladder thing, have you ever thought about how much
      weight you're saving by urinating frequently?  We once weinnies
      should stop to pee every 5 min.!

      I have been laughing at all the responses your question brought up Coy...

      I don't know how it is for anyone else.  For me, primary importance in the middle of the night is to sleep.  I can't sleep if I am cold.  I can't sleep if I need to pee.  Getting up to pee does not get me too cold and I warm up fast.

      Getting up from a hammock is a LOT easier than getting up and out of a tent.  Even at -10 F, it was not too cold to get up twice to do the necessary.

      If I am too cold to get up and pee, I will not go back to sleep.  That will be a very bad night indeed.

      All other reasoning seems to be useless unless it helps me to get back to sleep.  (Which it might)