Re: photos from trip (Jury rigged hammock stand)

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "seuss910" <wrv77@y...> wrote:
      > Worried about me? How sweet. Yourself making a 3 state, cross
      > mountain midnight drive after a full day of hiking and YOU were
      > worried about ME?

      well a little. didnt lose any sleep worying though.

      >I'm touched.

      no comment!:')

      > But how was your drive?

      4 hrs 15 min and we was in the door. piece of cake compared to
      Ricks... and I think john drove even further.

      We heard of I 75 south closing down just as we went through
      Chatanooga. We saw blew lights come on and were stopped and were
      detoured off the interstate at a bridge. Only us and about 5
      vehicles made it throung the red light at the bottom of the off ramp
      before the influx of traffic shut down the south lane basically. We
      heard on the radio that a pedestrian was killed on the hy. On that
      bridge/overpass I imagine. Im just glad we didnt arrive about 30
      sec sooner and either hit the pedestrian or see it happen or see the
      aftermath.

      anyways glad you hammock stand held up during the night.

      Coy Boy