RE: [Hammock Camping] Snake Skins for a Speer?

  • Chet Clocksin
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2 5:37 AM
      I make mine out of two rectangles 10" wide, and about 4 1/2 feet long. Hem all sides, then do the long seam. Instead of tapering the end to keep from pulling over the knot, I just sew in from each edge, toward the middle, leaving an opening 1 inch wide (just wide enough for the strap). Works great, and easy too!
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2 5:51 AM
        Risk, great idea for the tarp.

        Chet
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2 7:38 AM