Re: [Hammock Camping] Journal from AT section last weekend

  • Susan Turner
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
      -Looks like you had a great time. To think a Hammock Hanger's
      Outing with out The Hammock Hanger!!! Ed did invite me but I was
      already busy. Sue/HH

      -- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, ra1@i... wrote:

      > Duhh...
      >
      > http://www.imrisk.com/albertmountain/albertmountain.htm
      >
      > Risk
    • Kim Muller
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
        Risk - great to read about your section hike at Standing Indian. I did this very same hike several years ago. Your journal brought back memories. It was on this hike that I "met" my first HH. It was also my first section hike on the AT.

        Kim