RE: [Hammock Camping] Journal from AT section last weekend

  • ra1@imrisk.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
      Quoting Chet Clocksin <cclocksin@...>:

      > Risk,
      >
      > Thanks for that excellent journal! Just what I needed to keep me fired up
      > for this seasons upcoming hikes.
      >
      > BTW, what would you consider the most useful item in your pack? the least?

      On the most recent section:

      Most useful: hammock
      Least useful: cell phone and wallet (cell phone out of coverage, forgot to leave
      wallet in car)

      Risk
    • Susan Turner
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
        -Looks like you had a great time. To think a Hammock Hanger's
        Outing with out The Hammock Hanger!!! Ed did invite me but I was
        already busy. Sue/HH

        -- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, ra1@i... wrote:

        > Duhh...
        >
        > http://www.imrisk.com/albertmountain/albertmountain.htm
        >
        > Risk
      • Kim Muller
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
          Risk - great to read about your section hike at Standing Indian. I did this very same hike several years ago. Your journal brought back memories. It was on this hike that I "met" my first HH. It was also my first section hike on the AT.

          Kim