RE: [Hammock Camping] Journal from AT section last weekend

  • Chet Clocksin
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
      Risk,

      Thanks for that excellent journal! Just what I needed to keep me fired up for this seasons upcoming hikes.

      BTW, what would you consider the most useful item in your pack? the least?

      Chet
        > Thanks for that excellent journal! Just what I needed to keep me fired up
        > for this seasons upcoming hikes.
        >
        > BTW, what would you consider the most useful item in your pack? the least?

        On the most recent section:

        Most useful: hammock
        Least useful: cell phone and wallet (cell phone out of coverage, forgot to leave
        wallet in car)

        Risk
      • Susan Turner
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
          -Looks like you had a great time. To think a Hammock Hanger's
          Outing with out The Hammock Hanger!!! Ed did invite me but I was
          already busy. Sue/HH

          -- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, ra1@i... wrote:

          > Duhh...
          >
          > http://www.imrisk.com/albertmountain/albertmountain.htm
          >
          > Risk
        • Kim Muller
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
            Risk - great to read about your section hike at Standing Indian. I did this very same hike several years ago. Your journal brought back memories. It was on this hike that I "met" my first HH. It was also my first section hike on the AT.

            Kim