Re: [Hammock Camping] Journal from AT section last weekend

  • ra1@imrisk.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
    • Chet Clocksin
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
        Risk,

        Thanks for that excellent journal! Just what I needed to keep me fired up for this seasons upcoming hikes.

        BTW, what would you consider the most useful item in your pack? the least?

        Chet
          > Thanks for that excellent journal! Just what I needed to keep me fired up
          > for this seasons upcoming hikes.
          >
          > BTW, what would you consider the most useful item in your pack? the least?

          On the most recent section:

          Most useful: hammock
          Least useful: cell phone and wallet (cell phone out of coverage, forgot to leave
          wallet in car)

          Risk
        • Susan Turner
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
            -Looks like you had a great time. To think a Hammock Hanger's
            Outing with out The Hammock Hanger!!! Ed did invite me but I was
            already busy. Sue/HH

            -- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, ra1@i... wrote:

            > Duhh...
            >
            > http://www.imrisk.com/albertmountain/albertmountain.htm
            >
            > Risk
          • Kim Muller
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
              Risk - great to read about your section hike at Standing Indian. I did this very same hike several years ago. Your journal brought back memories. It was on this hike that I "met" my first HH. It was also my first section hike on the AT.

              Kim