Journal from AT section last weekend

  • ra1@imrisk.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31 8:12 AM
      For all you hammock campers at Rainbow Springs,

      I thought this little journal would be fun. This is what Papa John and I were
      doing for the two days leading up to the hammock hangout.

      Happy Trails,

      Risk
    • ra1@imrisk.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31 8:18 AM
      • Chet Clocksin
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31 8:51 AM
          Risk,

          Thanks for that excellent journal! Just what I needed to keep me fired up for this seasons upcoming hikes.

          BTW, what would you consider the most useful item in your pack? the least?

          Chet
            > Thanks for that excellent journal! Just what I needed to keep me fired up
            > for this seasons upcoming hikes.
            >
            > BTW, what would you consider the most useful item in your pack? the least?

            On the most recent section:

            Most useful: hammock
            Least useful: cell phone and wallet (cell phone out of coverage, forgot to leave
            wallet in car)

            Risk
          • Susan Turner
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 31 10:42 AM
              -Looks like you had a great time. To think a Hammock Hanger's
              Outing with out The Hammock Hanger!!! Ed did invite me but I was
              already busy. Sue/HH

              -- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, ra1@i... wrote:

              > Duhh...
              >
              > http://www.imrisk.com/albertmountain/albertmountain.htm
              >
              > Risk
            • Kim Muller
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 31 4:49 PM
                Risk - great to read about your section hike at Standing Indian. I did this very same hike several years ago. Your journal brought back memories. It was on this hike that I "met" my first HH. It was also my first section hike on the AT.

                Kim