Journal from AT section last weekend
- For all you hammock campers at Rainbow Springs,
I thought this little journal would be fun. This is what Papa John and I were
doing for the two days leading up to the hammock hangout.
- Risk,Thanks for that excellent journal! Just what I needed to keep me fired up for this seasons upcoming hikes.BTW, what would you consider the most useful item in your pack? the least?Chet-----Original Message-----
From: ra1@... [mailto:ra1@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Journal from AT section last weekend
- Quoting Chet Clocksin <cclocksin@...>:
> Risk,On the most recent section:
> Thanks for that excellent journal! Just what I needed to keep me fired up
> for this seasons upcoming hikes.
> BTW, what would you consider the most useful item in your pack? the least?
Most useful: hammock
Least useful: cell phone and wallet (cell phone out of coverage, forgot to leave
wallet in car)
- -Looks like you had a great time. To think a Hammock Hanger's
Outing with out The Hammock Hanger!!! Ed did invite me but I was
already busy. Sue/HH
-- In firstname.lastname@example.org, ra1@i... wrote:
- Risk - great to read about your section hike at Standing Indian. I did this very same hike several years ago. Your journal brought back memories. It was on this hike that I "met" my first HH. It was also my first section hike on the AT.Kim