RE: [Hammock Camping] Warmth: Foam Pad vs. Down/Primaloft

  • Chuck Haak
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 30 4:46 PM

      Next thing you know Shane is going to chip in about hammocking 'au
      natuale'!

      I’ve been lurking for a while but had to join in at this point. I’ve tried the ‘au natural’ approach, and temperatures permitting, it just doesn’t get any better. My homemade supplex ‘Speer’ is very comfortable against the skin and the lounging is idea.

      Pbmoo4