Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: SEHHA meni-trip rept

  • Mark Hooper
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 5:56 PM
      Hey John,
      Here's the info on the treehouse on the Edisto River. It was a real pleasure to meet you and the others and I hope we can all hang out again sometime.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30 2:35 PM
        Thanks Mark! I will be taking a look at this. Sounds like a great
        way to spend a few days in the trees!

        Looking forward to getting together soon.

        John