RE: [Hammock Camping] Sunken head.....

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2004
      Hi Hammock Hanger. Hope you're enjoying that new PeaPod! I generally let
      my head sink into the hammock with a suitable breather hole in the PeaPod
      over my head. I also use a pillow for my head-a stuff sack filled with
      clothes works well. The sides of the PeaPod breather hole can be snuggled
      down into the hammock around my head and shoulders for the fully-open
      effect, or the PeaPod can be closed over my head as much as needed for
      warmth. Hope this helps....Ed

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/z1TolB/TM