Sunken head.....

  • Susan Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2004
      How do you keep your head elevated when you are using the peapod, so
      that you are not sleeping in a cave?? I see a picture of Ed with
      his head out, but i just slip down under... New to a Speer, not to
      a hammock. Sue/HH
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2004
        Hi Hammock Hanger. Hope you're enjoying that new PeaPod! I generally let
        my head sink into the hammock with a suitable breather hole in the PeaPod
        over my head. I also use a pillow for my head-a stuff sack filled with
        clothes works well. The sides of the PeaPod breather hole can be snuggled
        down into the hammock around my head and shoulders for the fully-open
        effect, or the PeaPod can be closed over my head as much as needed for
        warmth. Hope this helps....Ed

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/z1TolB/TM