Re: Down Under quilt Production

  • upricon
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 26, 2004
      Brian,

      I am currently making an underquilt with a friend of mine who is a
      professional grader (pattern maker). I will send you gratis the
      pattern he creates when we are done, which should be within the next
      3 weeks.

      Todd Homchick

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Brian MacMillin" <oes@h...>
      wrote:
      > Ok, looks like I'm going to have to make my official statement:
      >
      > As some of you know, I am only a sophomore in high school, so I am
      still
      > a full time student. I have relatively little time for working, as
      I am
      > currently working on my eagle project, as well as all of my school
      > duties. I have been striving ever since I was 6 to be an engineer,
      and
      > all that @*&#@ math takes so much time.
      >
      > Anyway, back to under quilts. At this time, I may start a prototype
      > model if I have some free time. I am very busy with my tarp
      orders. I
      > realize that there may be a much bigger market for under quilts.
      But
      > currently I don't need\want a bigger market. I could advertise on
      TLB
      > forums. I could purchase other advertising. But I cannot handle any
      > large influx of orders. I am only one person. I am working an
      acceptable
      > amount, and am making a name for myself. I have a large number of
      people
      > interested in under quilts. But even if I did begin manufacturing
      them,
      > I would presume that I would not be ready for "full scale"
      production
      > until at least June. I am leaving for a 26 day bike tour of Nova
      Scotia