SEHHA Rainbow Springs cookout

  • karens62@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      We are all set for our cookout Saturday night. At this point, we are having hot dogs (both beef and turkey), bunches of kinds of chips, and other picnic fixins. Some drinks will be supplied but if you have a favorite, you should plan to bring it yourself.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone - the weather is supposed to be just marvelous with highs in the 70s and lows in the 40's!

      Karen