Subject: thoughts on sewing underquilts

  • ptoddf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      > > Have any of us
      > > hear besides a few light CanoeBlue and Risk sewed 180baffles? It
      > is a
      > > big project and like another poster pointed out this is not a
      full
      > > time job for WhiteKnight...

      Well, fine. Then let him ship his paid buyers the unsewn material and make it our problem.
      I'd settle for that, gladly. But in an earlier post he said he had all the bafflles sewn, that it was exhausting,
      and he was taking a break while waiting for some grosgrain ribbon for the final touches.

      Worst case, I'll just write off the $40 and forget it. I mean, it was a postal money order sent by
      U.S. Mail. I could file a complaint and have the Postal Inspectors look into it, which would probably
      take only say, 8 or 9 months.

      Something else is going on, and it's not overwork. I am sympathetic to human problems,
      but I'd like to know what they are and what the resolution is going to be, if any. My vote is that
      there's not going to be any. Move on.

      Best, Todd in Tarzana.