Cold weather hammock testing

  • Ed Speer <info@speerhammocks.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      Thanks to everyone for all the posts about staying warm in the
      hammock--I'm delighted to find so many others interested in solving
      this problem. In the three weeks that this list has been operating,
      I've learned more that I ever expected. Sometime we should all get
      together for Winter hang-out!

      I'm off this weekend to a hiker gathering in GA--all the best to
      those braving the cold for the sake of humanity...Ed