RE: Hammock Camping Re: Does anyone have a decent pic of snakeskins in use w/ HH??

  • Ernest Engman
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7 7:58 PM
      Message

      Thanks y’all, but it is just a web site, Ed has two and a book :D

      BTW all, I was wondering if there is something that you would like to see covered about hammock camping that hasn’t been done, or done fully. I keep thinking there has to be something, but then again, hammock camping is pretty KISS for the most part. Between the few web sources and Ed’s book, it is pretty much explained to all.

      Ernest Engman

      AKA SGT Rock

      sgtrock@...

      http://hikinghq.net