Re: [Hammock Camping] 6th SHHA Campout Rainbow Springs Cpg, Franklin, NC 27 March

  • Mark Hooper
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2004
      Hi Ed,
      I will need 2 stands if they are not all spoken for.  We plan to come up on Friday the 26th. Will you be there then?

      Mark Hooper
      Charleston SC
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2004
        Message
        Hi Mark, sorry for the late response, I've been out of town.  Yes you may use two of my stands for the campout at Rainbow Springs. I will be there Friday afternoon--just check for me at the new outfitter store.  I've already reserved the large camp site for our Saturday campout and each additional person will only have to pay $4 camping fee at the campground office.  You could probably rent the same site for Friday night if you wanted to; or another site (should be plenty of unused sites available).  Looking forward to see you there....Ed