RE: Hammock Camping Re: -The Book and Spectra Line

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      Message
      Rick,  you won't be disappointed with the Pluse Line--it really is that good....Ed

      I am the first to admit I'm badly wrong here!  I bought $3 worth of
      polypro parachute line and set the tarp up this afternoon.  The stuff
      does not tangle, but it catches on every piece of bark and it knots
      in such a way that he-men can't get the knots out.  So I guess it's
      going to be $21 dollars worth of spectra line for me!