Packa

  • simva4040
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 9:38 PM
      Just to let you guys/gals know I met Eddie (the Packa
      owner/designer/manufacturer) while doing a repeat of the Smokies this
      past fall. Got to see firsthand the Packa and was duly impressed with
      the design, function and deployment. Cedar Tree (his trail name) thru
      hiked the AT and deduced many novel ideas for us all while hiking. We
      discussed the pack/hammock while at the shelter. His garage business
      is one you can trust and I vote for him and his products with
      confidence. One thing we discussed was weather to ship out the
      manufacturing part to a foreign country like others (maybe
      Brasslite???) have done, or to keep it in the USA...when I left Eddie
      he was wrestling with that problem.
      It seems like his pack/pad combo is like the gearskin with a decided
      advantage.
      Anyway just chimming in ...........