Another "hammock" from the maker of the Packa?

  • Mirage
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2004
      Shane (Steinkamp), you just posted a link to "The Packa" over on BPL
      Yahoo! group and I was poking around and saw that Mr. Ninnant is
      developing a Pack system that can also be used as a "hammock",
      called the StrapPack (his "New" version).

      Shane, I see now from reading more on the site that he has sent one
      to you. What are your thoughts on it? Do tell...

      Just curious...

      Shane "Mirage"...